Growing asphalt maintenance and
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Checklists on trucks.
- Dispatching of crews.
- Making sure we’re well stocked, but not overstocked with Sealer, additives,
crackfiller, paint, cold patch, etc. at all times.
- Making sure daily
work sheetsare filled out every day.
- Make sure foreman
work sheetsare filled out for commercial jobs.
- Make sure all trucks and equipment
ismaintained and taken in for repairs when needed. A) Striping machines cleaned out with proper solvents. B) Oil checked and changed in all equipment and Trucks. C) Pumps and strainer baskets cleaned out regularly. D) Shovels and squeegees cleaned out regularly from sealer buildup and dirt. Brushes changed out when needed E) Taking in and picking up trucks and equipment when being repaired.
trailer,shed and shop maintained in an orderly fashion.
- Be on top of
touch upsand customer complaints.
- Safe seal 3405/ Prep jobs. Cones and barricades picked up and taken down from commercial jobs.
- Measuring and estimating jobs.
- Painting areas to be patched on any infrared or patching jobs.
- Visiting commercial job sites just prior to
dayof jobto a) come up with a game plan for job. B) Mark all curbs and dirt were lines are to make jobeasier for striping crew. C) Tape ends of stripes (1st, last and middle) D) Have trucks and trailers prepared with needed equipment and materials.
- Lining up extra help for large weekend jobs.
- Filling out of tasks sheets for operations manuals.
- Soliciting of jobs on days where crews are not totally booked.
- Letting crew members know if they will not be needed to work based on
work loador weather.
- Assist owner in deciding whether to work or not work based on weather.
- Sorting out job cards into Paid and not paid envelopes with payments attached to paid jobs.
Pay will be a weekly salary with an added incentive for job profitability.
5619 Lavender Ct. Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
847-797-SEAL • Fax: 847-255-3755